Wednesday, January 1, 2014

I have about 1000 squ.feet of living space in the lower section of my home, since this is where we spend most?

best electric fireplaces at lowes on ChimneyFree Electric Fireplace #64779
best electric fireplaces at lowes image



ken e


of our days ,I am looking to buy a energy savings space heater to cut down on my heating costs this winter . I have heard so many mixed reviews on which heater to buy ,can anyone who really knows what they are talking about recommend the best heater to buy
I am leaning towards the infrared modals but not sure if the cost effectiveness that the makers state is actually true



Answer
If you have gas in your home. Get a new efficient gas fireplace. Not only will it save you a bundle on heating cost over any electric space heater but it will give you instant zone heating. It will offer a beautifully aesthetic live flame too. When you are done with the additional heat for the evening you can turn it off without waiting for a fire to ember and sucking the heat out of the home. The fireplaces are also more efficient then your furnace as they supply direct heat. In many areas you can get a vent free gas fireplace..Lowes has them for about $ 500.00. The savings would pay for themselves in 2 years times over the electric units.

Electric fireplace?




Jenny


We bought a beautiful house that is perfect in every way, except for a very ugly fake fireplace. My house is traditional, but the mantel is light oak. Well, actually, it is just about perfect after I have spent 4 years and a lot of money. My last project is the fireplace, and my budget can't take a custom-made job. We are total electric so I don't have the choice of using gas. The electric fireplace w/mantel that I found at Lowe's is made of fake, cheap looking material. If I go through my decorator and her carpenter, it would be perfect, but would cost $6,000 to $10,000. I've done a lot of searching on the web, but I'm confused. I would appreciate any suggestions. My furniture is cherry, some dark antique pieces, and I have a black baby grand, so I need a fireplace that is not only functional but fits with my decor. Thanks!
There is no indention into the wall. They just put Italian marble (strange) where the fireplace would be. It's all flat with the wall. I have a hand-painted screen in front of it, but it is still a useless waste of a long wall. The dimplex is beautiful. Thanks for recommending that. Not sold here, but is available within 200 miles. Such nice people here! Some of the categories have such *angry* people. I was prepared to be insulted. :)



Answer
if you already have a fireplace replace the mantel with one that matches your decor and then just order the logs and a log stand then insert them into your fireplace and plug in when they are on they look real especially if you keep the doors closed a little no one will know we did something simualar but we made a box inserted it into the wall witch backed up to a closet and then we put the screen on and then the logs and when ever any one comes over they think that it is real cause no one looks that close to a fireplace to know if it is real or not good luck hope all works




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I have about 1000 squ.feet of living space in the lower section of my home, since this is where we spend most?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment