Saturday, October 19, 2013

is a electric pot belly stove as efficent as the electric fireplaces?

electric fireplaces and stoves on ... glow electric fireplace stoves comfort glow electric fireplace inserts
electric fireplaces and stoves image



Candace S


ive been wanting one of those electric fireplaces, but today noticed their really big for my apartment. but they had a electric pot belly stove too, much smaller and would serve the same purpose. the electric fireplaces supposively use about as much electric as a coffee maker. can anyone help me out here???


Answer
The electric fireplace are more for looks than for heating results. You are better off buying a portable heater if you are looking for heating performance.

Do you save on electric bill with infrared stove?




dan


I have baseboard electric heat. It is rather expensive to run where I live. I have seen these infrared electric fireplace stoves.My question is do they use less electricity or the same or more than baseboard electric heat. My downstairs room has two 6 foot baseboard heaters. Thanks, Dan


Answer
Ask around your local electrical retailers they should be able to advise you




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: is a electric pot belly stove as efficent as the electric fireplaces?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment