Friday, October 11, 2013

I am looking for Carlton Electric Fireplace info where can I find this?

electric fireplaces walmart on for Walmart Wildon Home Caswell 50'' TV Stand with Electric Fireplace ...
electric fireplaces walmart image



granniefun


Through an estate; I just obtained a Promaster HES40 Carlton Electric Stove (fireplace) manufactured by Harris Systems, Inc. of Skokie, Ill. I would like to obtain additional info on this or their booklet on how to operate it and parts, accessories as needed in the future.


Answer
www.fingerhut.com
www.walmart.com

How to get rid of the film on the glass on a electric fireplace ?




Dillon


I took off the glass on the fireplace to see if I could clean it with just water. And once it dries It goes right back to where it was with that film on it. I really want to figure out how to remove it. Someone please help me.


Answer
A product called Soot Out...Should do the trick,, find a store that sells wood burning stove etc, they carry such a product, it may have other names but they are all the same. Look in places like Lowe's and Walmart and home depot. You can also try, Vinegar & Water.

http://www.northlineexpress.com/fireplace-hearth/fireplace-accessories/fireplace-maintenance-items/fireplace-glass-cleaner.html




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I am looking for Carlton Electric Fireplace info where can I find this?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment