Wednesday, October 9, 2013

How long to leave an electric fireplace on ?

best electric fireplaces on home kitchen home decor fireplaces accessories smokeless fireplaces
best electric fireplaces image



Rebecca C


Hi,

There is an electric fireplace here where I live and I had it on for about an hour.

It started making banging noises i turned it off but I am a bit scared !

did i leave it on too long?

Thank you !



Answer
Call the landlord and ask if there is a problem with the fireplace because it should burn longer than an hour

How can I get the flames in my electric fireplace to work again?




chrys_foll


My electric fireplace gives off heat, the fan works but the flames won't flicker and move anymore. They just look like they are frozen in time. Any thoughts on how to get them moving?


Answer
It sound like you need to replace the flicker motor that rotates a rod with fingers on it.
As the motor turns that rod it simulates the effect of flames flickering.Thus the term flicker motor.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How long to leave an electric fireplace on ?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment