Friday, October 11, 2013

Have you ever seen the Heat Surge infomercial? Was it as amusing to you as it is to me?

electric fireplaces video on Electric Fireplaces - Cincinnati, Dayton, Lexington, Louisville ...
electric fireplaces video image



Jen is don


Electric fireplaces created by the Amish, complete with "real" footage of "real" Amish people making the fireplaces!!

Never mind that the Amish don't use electricity.

And don't believe in being video taped.

And don't pierce their ears.
misslabeled I actually get my information from a friend of mine who's parents left an Amish colony. And they don't believe in being videotaped or photographed because it's prideful and "showing off," therefore "showing off" their heat surges and working in front of the camera is against what they claim to believe in.

Thanks for offering me a reason to explain that further.



Answer
funny thing about a lot of those Amish I found when I lived around them, they will use electricity, phones, cars etc...as long as it's not theirs, ie they won't pay for it or own it but will use it, seemed kinda hokey to me.

Is this enough to give out?




Danielle


I wanted to make christmas very special!

For my mom:
T'was the night before Christmas video I'm personalizing myself [If you want I will give you the link on Christmas, just ask (=]
Some candy cane stocking holders cause she just got an electric fireplace,
Cookie jar filled with her favorite candies; Turtles and Hot Tamales,
A video of us kids growing up if the camera cooperates and there isn't any little white areas on the photo. :)

Brother; hard shopper; Some fake tattoo's, a DVD, and I'm going to try to find a cute washcloth for him [He has to clean his face often.]

Sister: She's moving so I'm getting her a throw for her couch that has a picture of us (=

Thanks, if I need to give more INFORM ME! :) I'll think of some greater gifts.

By the way I only have about 50$ extra to spend cause I payed for the some of the kitten to take a load off my mom. (= By the way my mom works extra hard during now so I got her the most! :)



Answer
idk




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Have you ever seen the Heat Surge infomercial? Was it as amusing to you as it is to me?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment