Sunday, October 6, 2013

What are the five elements I'm missing in Little Alchemy?

electric fireplaces 2012 on Fireplace  this is not a cheap pleasure | Fireplace Mantels
electric fireplaces 2012 image



VolPa


What are the five elements I'm missing in Little Alchemy?
Hello! My sister introduced me to a game called Little Alchemy a little while ago and I've been playing it nonstop since then, but I just cannot find the last 5 elements out of 390 of them. Even using the Little Alchemy site to find all the elements, they aren't showing up, so I've made a list of all 385 elements I've found thus far, so if you guys could be so kind as to inform me of what I'm missing, that'd be super ^__^

Basic Elements:
Water
Fire
Earth
Air

A:
Acid Rain
Airplane
Alcohol
Algae
Alien
Allergy
Alligator
Ambulance
Angel
Antarctica
Aqaurium
Archipelago
Armadillo
Armor
Ash
Astronaut
Astronaut Ice Cream
Atmosphere
Atomic Bomb
Atomic Fireballs
Avalanche
Axe

B:
Bacon
Bacteria
Baker
Barn
Bat
Batman
Bayonet
Beach
Beaver
Beer
Bicycle
Bird
Birdhouse
Blackhole
Blade
Blizzard
Blood
Boat
Boiler
Bone
Book
Bread
Brick
Bridge
Broom
Bullet
Butcher
Butter

C:
Cactus
Cadbury Eggs
Camel
Campfire
Candy Cane
Car
Caramel
Caramel Apple
Caramelo
Cardon Dioxide
Cart
Castle
Cat
Caviar
Centaur
Cereal
Chainsaw
Charcoal
Cheese
Chicken
Chimney
Chocolate
Chocolate Milk
Christmas Stocking
Christmas Tree
Cigarette
City
Clay
Clock
Cloud
Coal
Coconut
Coconut Milk
Coffin
Cold
Computer
Cookie
Cookie Dough
Corpse
Cotton Candy
Cow
Cuckoo
Cyborg
Cyclist

D:
Dam
Darth Vader
Day
Desert
Diamond
Dinasuar
Doctor
Dog
Doghouse
Double Rainbow
Dough
Dragon
Drunk
Duck
Dune
Dust
Dynamite

E:
Eagle
Earthquak
Eclipse
Egg
Egg Timer
Electric Eel
Electrician
Electricity
Email
Energy
Engineer
Eruption
Explosion

F:
Family
Farmer
Faun
Field
Fireplace
Fireworks
Fish
Flood
Flour
Flute
Flying Fish
Fog
Forest
Fossil
Frakenstein
Fridge
Frozen Yogurt
Fruit
Fruit Tree
Fun Dip

G:
Galaxy
Garden
Geyser
Gift
Glacier
Glass
Glasses
Glasshouse
Goat
Gold
Goldfish
Golem
Grass
Grave
Gravestone
Graveyard
Grenade
Grim Reaper
Guiness Float
Gun
Gunpowder
Hail
Ha
Hamburger
Hard Roe
Hay
Hero
Horizon
Horse
Hospital
Hourglass
House
Human
Hurricane

I:
Ice
Ice Cream
Iceberg
Idea
Igloo
Internet
Isle
Jedi
Juice
Juicy Fruit

K:
King
Kite
Knight

L:
Lamp
Lava
Lava Lamp
Leaf
Leather
Letter
Life
Light
Lightbulb
Lighthouse
Lightsaber
Lion
Livestock
Lizard
Love
Lumberjack

M:
Manatee
Meat
Mermaid
Metal
Meteor
Meteoroid
Milk
Milky Way
Mirror
Money
Money
Moon
Moss
Motorcycle
Mounds
Mountain
Mouse
Mud
Mummy
music

N:
Narwhal
Nerd
Nerds
Nest
Night

O:
Oasis
Obsidian
Ocean
Oil
Omelette
Orchard
Origami
Owl
Oxygen

P:
Palm
Paper
Peeps
Pegasus
Pencil
Penguin
Phoenix
Pie
Pig
Pigeon
Pilot
Pipe
Piranha
Pirate
Pizza
Plant
Plankton
Plant
Platypus
Pokki
Pond
Pop Rocks
Popsicle
Pottery
Pressure
Printer
Prism
Pyramid

R:
Rain
Rainbow
Red Vines
Reindeer
Ring
River
Robot
Rocket
Rust

S:
Sailboat
Sailor
Salt
Sand
Sand Castle
Sandpaper
Sandstorm
Sandwich
Santa
Scarecrow
Scissors
Scorpion
Scythe
Sea
Seagull
Seahorse
Seaplane
Seasickness
Seaweed
Shark
Sheep
Sickness
Ski Goggles
Skittles
Sky
Skyscraper
Sledge
Smog
Smoke
Snake
Snow
Snowboard
Solar Cell
Sound
Space
Squirrel
Star
Starburst(
Starfish
Statue
Steam
Steam Engine
Steamboat
Steel
Stone
Storm
Story
Sugar
Sun
Sundial
Sunflower
Sunglasses
Surfer
Sushi
Swamp
Sweater
Swedish Fish
Sweethearts
Swim Goggles
Sword
Swordfish

T:
Telescope
Time
Titanic
Toast
Tobacco
Tool
Train
Tree
Treehouse
Tsunami
Turtle
Twilight
Twix

U:
Umbrella
Unicorn

V:
Vampire
Village
Volcano
Vulture

W:
Wagon
Wall
Warrior
Water Pipe
Wave
Werewolf
Wheat
Wheel
Wild Animal
Willy Wonka
Wind
Windmill
Wine
Wire
Wizard
Wolf
Wood
Wool

Y:
Yoda
Yogurt

Z:
Zombie

Also, does anybody know why this question would be removed because of Community Guidelines? I posted this question a few days before I went to spend a week at my friends house and I couldn't check on the question because she was being greedy with her laptop and I only have a desktop that I obviously couldn't bring with me, so when I got back today I wanted to check if anybody had answered and I found the question had been removed. I read ALL of the community guidelines and found absolutely NO reason for why a question like this one would be removed, and now I'm REALLY f*cking pissed the hell off about it XD

Anyway, thank you for answering and have a nice day!! <3



Answer
I found 6 - not 5, Idk...but I found them here:
http://www.littlealchemygamecheats.com/2012/09/little-alchemy-game-cheats.html
here they are

Moon + Sea = Tides
Paper + Paper = Newspaper
Snow + Human = Snowman
Human + Human = Sex
Human + Fire = Fireman
Glass + Plant = Greenhouse

What should I get for Christmas?




Danielle


Ok soo. I'm 13 and I'm very picky. :/ This is hard but I have everything I want. Hd camera, a best friend, her trampoline and pool are always available [Tramp would be for christmas anyways.] Umm vacation trip is for 2012 (:
Maybe my personality will help?
I love taking videos, I don't have a fancy smancy VIDEO maker though.
I really dunno, were looking at ragdoll kittens whe

Title Post: What are the five elements I'm missing in Little Alchemy?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment