Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Thinking of buying an electric fireplace?

Q. who has one and how did you decide on the right one?


Answer
I got one last year at Costco's. I had wanted a fireplace for a long time but since a real one was out of the question I got an electric one. It also has a heater in it that blows out hot air. It was a good price and I didn't have to buy the mantel piece seprately(like I would have had to if I went to Lowe's)the whole thing came together. Its a nice cherrywood and it looks good with my x-mas stockings hanging on it. I like the look of cherrywood but they come in white, black and even have onesthat will fit in the corner. Think about where it will go first and then try to picture it. Also Costcos has a lifetime warranty on all non computor items.

charmglow electric fireplace replacement parts?




Jim McDona


need a replacement for the on and off switch on corner fireplace unit


Answer
This link will give you the info I think you want

http://www.appliancefactoryparts.com/fireplaces/charmglow/




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Thinking of buying an electric fireplace?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment