Thursday, June 19, 2014

Electric fireplace or money?




Kerrie


My daughters birthday is coming up. Shes always said she wanted an electric fireplace so I was planning on purchasing her one. But she also loves to have money and spend it on makeup and things. Which one should I do? I can't decide.


Answer
As a seasoned mom of 4 girls that are now adults I suggest you price the fireplace and make sure it is doable. If so get that as girls and boys have a tendency to use money for items that are not the best choice like ear and body piercings. I also suggest that you tell her when she does go shopping on her own that a receipt is required for your book keeping. This detours the temptation of stealing and you don't need to bring up that word to her.

Electric fireplaces?




oobie1994


I was thinking of gettting one of those electric fireplaces for my living room.i was just curious if anyone has one and how much warmth it puts off and about how much it effects an electric bill?


Answer
I got one about a month ago.. and I'm sure it varies from model to model.. the guy at home depot said that it uses "Just pennies a day" but then when we got it, we had it on maybe 5-6 hours a day and my electric bill went up $40. It puts out pretty decent heat and it looks nice.. but I think it costs more money for the heat you get.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Electric fireplace or money?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment