Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Where can I get a good Electric Fireplace TV Stand?




Kid 'Ney


I'm looking for a good and CHEAP Electric Fireplace TV Stand that I can buy from a store like walmart target or kmart. Preferably like 20-26 inches like this one:

http://www.standsandmounts.com/classicflamegothamtvstandwithelectricfireplace-26mm9313b974.aspx

But I don't want to have to order it online and the furniture store's are just too expensive. The ones online and in store are mostly in the $800-1200 rage. I'm looking to pay $500 at the most. If anyone can suggest a good place it would be helpful.

Thanks
Serious inquiries only



Answer
you don't go anywhere just visit once endlessbackyard.com and i hope you will find best quality product

Creative Christmas Gift Ideas?




aa


For Christmas, my grandmother wants either an Electric Fireplace or a TV. I don't have the money to get her both, so I'm going to give her the money and tell her to pick one. Any creative ideas on how to do this (instead of just saying "Here. Now pick one.")


Answer
I have one idea, perhaps, that integrates the two: Check the Electric Fireplace that is also an entertainment center: http://electricfireplacereviewer.com/twinstar/classic-flame-pasadena-electric-fireplace-tv-stand/




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where can I get a good Electric Fireplace TV Stand?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment