Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Does anyone have one of those electric fireplace heaters/stoves? And if so, how do you like it?




lolabear


I'm thinking about getting one but I'm not sure how affective they are or how even how realistic the flames look. Let me know if your happy with yours or not. Thank you!


Answer
I love mine, but I NEVER use it to heat. Way too expensive! Only for the appearance of a fireplace. The flames have fooled lots of people. Shop around. There are many different quality of stoves. Mine is a 5 year old Dimplex.

How much is your electric heating bill every month?




Juicy Supe


Im looking to buy a house but it has electric heating.
I live in Md as well and everyone keeps saying that electric heating is more expensive... I just didnt know how true that is.



Answer
I live in denmark, and we don't use our radiators. We use a fireplace, and then just have lights, an electric stove, and a hot water heater that uses electricity. Our electric bill is about 1900 kroners every 3 months, which is about 320 dollars.

To cut down on your heating bill, try not to set the heat above a certain temperature.

Wear long sleeves when it's cold out, or drink hot tea, coffee, etc.

Always have a couple fleece blankets in your home on the couch/chair to cover up with when you get chilly. This will save on your electric bill so it's not quite so high :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Does anyone have one of those electric fireplace heaters/stoves? And if so, how do you like it?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment