Monday, December 23, 2013

How can I fix the "fire-movement" in my electric fireplace?

best electric fireplace with heater on White Electric Fireplace | Amish Heaters
best electric fireplace with heater image






The heater and fan/blower still work perfect in my electric fireplace, but the visual "fire-movement" doesn't. The "flames" are supposed to look like they're flickering, but the've stopped doing this. I've been to the hardware store looking for whatever part I need, but they don't know what part it is either. Anyone here know?


Answer
Sounds like the transluscent baffle/scroll that is supposed to turn and reflect against different color lights has quit turning or the lights are out.



Papaw

Electric heaters for large rooms?




F Strauser


My neighbor heats with electric heaters. He is 73 and somewhat eccentric so he wont consider any other type of heat. He has tried several different kinds of heaters including edenpure, electric fireplaces and the like. But nothing seems to keep the apartment warm. I was wondering anyone has any suggestions on what would work. He lives in a one bedroom apartment, that's approximately 900 square feet.


Answer
We use a Lasko floor cyclonic ceramic heater that sits against the wall, it pulls cool air from the floor and blows it out of the top. They operate on 15 amps at 1500 watts and are digital. It's about like adding 2 HVAC vents in a room that before didn't have one.

That should keep the temperature comfortable.

Ceramic is also very safe and warmer to me then any other heater type. They are also safe.

Wal-mart carries them see the link below.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/17038557?wmlspartner=wlpa&selectedSellerId=3




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How can I fix the "fire-movement" in my electric fireplace?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment