Saturday, September 28, 2013

Does anyone have one of those electric fireplace heaters/stoves? And if so, how do you like it?

electric fireplaces by dimplex on Dimplex Newport BW Electric Fireplace
electric fireplaces by dimplex image



lolabear


I'm thinking about getting one but I'm not sure how affective they are or how even how realistic the flames look. Let me know if your happy with yours or not. Thank you!


Answer
I love mine, but I NEVER use it to heat. Way too expensive! Only for the appearance of a fireplace. The flames have fooled lots of people. Shop around. There are many different quality of stoves. Mine is a 5 year old Dimplex.

which name brand electric fireplace offers realistic flame & glow?




chazcortez





Answer
Dimplex makes some very convincing ones. They have a patent on the process. You can find them at www.dimplex.com. And at Aubuchon hardware.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Does anyone have one of those electric fireplace heaters/stoves? And if so, how do you like it?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment