Sunday, June 23, 2013

What color is this? it says pecan, but Its way to dark for pecan?

electric fireplaces lowes on ... Entertainment Electric Fireplace at Lowes Fireplaces House
electric fireplaces lowes image



J d


I just bought this fireplace and looking for flooring to match.

http://www.lowes.com/pd_328245-47166-69958_4294929250_4294937087_?productId=3260391&Ns=p_product_prd_lis_ord_nbr|0||p_product_quantity_sold|1&pl=1&currentURL=%2Fpl_Electric%2BFireplaces_4294929250_4294937087_%3FNs%3Dp_product_prd_lis_ord_nbr%7C0%7C%7Cp_product_quantity_sold%7C1%26page%3D2



Answer
Well usually if its not pecan if its darker it would usually be wall-nut!!

New fireplace problem?




KacheewyBo


I bought a new style selection electric fireplace from Lowe's a week ago, it was obviously a return or a display. We put it together tonight and noticed there were a lot of screws left and a lot of holes in the back of the fireplace, but there was no back that came with it? I thought maybe there wouldn't be because it's a wall fireplace, anyone else have this same fireplace or know if it should have a back with it? If so, I need to return it. Thanks.!


Answer
Electric free standing fireplaces have to have a back on them. I have never seen one that did not. I bet this was a display model and the back got set aside somewhere.
I would think it will be safe anyway but it will be better if you did have the back. I would talk to the store and see if they can look for it or get you a new unit.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What color is this? it says pecan, but Its way to dark for pecan?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment