Friday, December 20, 2013

Electric wall mount fireplace question?

best electric fireplace wall mount on Synergy Built-In Wall Mount & Inspiration Suface Wall Mount
best electric fireplace wall mount image



Kevin K.


Thinking about getting a new electric wall mount fireplace. Any one have one? If so, pros and cons?


Answer
They look great and they add a touch of class to the room. On full heat output they can be costly to run.

Tv mount over fireplace?




Brian


My brother is wanting to mount a tv above the mantel over the fireplace. It's drywall above the mantel. The problem is, about 1/2" to 3/4" inside the drywall is the chimney I guess? It's a block wall anyway. So I can't fish electric or hdmi. I know I can use molding and mount outside the wall, but can you even mount the tv like that? Is drilling into the chimney ok? Not sure if anyone else ran into this.


Answer
you buy a wall mounting kit you try to fish the wires up into the attic than down to the box




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Electric wall mount fireplace question?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment