Monday, December 16, 2013

Can anyone interpret these weird dreams for me please?

electric fireplaces london on or perhaps a sleek -- and unique -- contemporary design is what you ...
electric fireplaces london image



That'sNotM


Dream Number 1:

Basically, I was at a mall in London (I live in Scotland) with my auntie who lives there. I saw all the regular shops you would see in the mall but they weren't places I would usually choose to shop.
Then, to get up a floor there was a series of escalators. When I went up the "up" escalator, it would get to the top then there would be a huuge drop so I'd have to run down it. When I would run down it I'd get electric shocks. Everyone else in the mall seemed to be moving around on the escalators quite happily, whereas I was struggling.

Dream Number 2:

Basically I lived in this big country house with my dad, who I don't see very often, and my younger sister. There was two floors, and we lived on the bottom floor. The people who lived upstairs were the same as the people who live in the flat above me.
I woke up in the night in this huge room to find that a fire had spread from the fireplace. It was spreading across the room and turning everything into black "slabs" which we all had to run across to get out. They didn't however feel hot beneath my feet. Eventually, when we got out of the house, I couldn't find any shoes to wear so we went to the flat upstairs. They were shocked that there was a fire but had no intention of moving out, they were just going to keep their eye on things. My dad started playing a guitar and I was shouting at everyone to get out, but no one else seemed to feel us much urgency. I borrowed someone's shoes and me my dad and sister were running through the field in front of the house. Everything was always dark in this dream, night time. I could see the fire roaring through the house. We ran through a muddy path and I tried to call "999" but it wouldn't work, I couldn't seem to dial the correct number or my phone would break.
Then, the dream "replayed" itself" except I woke up to immediately discover the fire burning, told everyone to get out, and we were able to run across the room before the fire could reach us. Looking back in the house from outside, the fire seemed to have died down and it was merely a pretty glow in the dark. This time I was able to get through to the fire brigade.

What could all this mean?



Answer
First off I can't be of any real help to you because I don't know you well enough and I have no access to your medical history

...so this is just for kicks

1: You might be struggling with your own self-worth and don't have the passion to do something about it because you've failed at this before

2: You're toying with some decision in the back of your mind and the people and their opinions in the dream are just different aspects of yourself. You have no help with this matter and it is starting to worry you-(i.e. you feel less secure)

???

What big/major city problems are threating?




m_c


Among the top 20 mega cities throughout the world (here is ten)
Tokyo, Mumbai, Mexico City, Sao Paulo, Los Angeles, Shanghai, Cairo, Jakarta, London, Moscow, what is a major issues the cities face? First I thought a major issue facing any city would be pollution, but now with everyone being eco-friendly many solutions are already out. Like Mexico city has switch its taxi fleet to all electric cars. Wind Farms are starting to expand

What I'm asking really is, I want a juicy topic to write about for a mega city. Housing/shelter, food, health/pollution/air/water(well-being), safety any serious issues or problems a mega city faces.



Answer
Waste and sewage are two major problems for cities, as is air pollution coming from various forms of combustion[10], including fireplaces, wood or coal-burning stoves, other heating systems,[11] and internal combustion engines.
Although population is also a major problem of Mega cities but i think pollution is the most importent




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can anyone interpret these weird dreams for me please?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment