Monday, July 15, 2013

What is the best all around electric fireplace to buy? (realistic, money...)?

best electric fireplaces for heat on Fire Starter Gel [43610-WHS] : Wood Heat Stoves and Solar, Gas, Wood ...
best electric fireplaces for heat image



jheil21


I wanna purchase a electric fireplace for a bedroom. I want it to look realistic and have lots of options. Low flame, high flame, heat on, heat off
Can I build a mantle around an insert?
Any info would be great!
Thanks!!



Answer
You can comparison shop and read reviews on this site.
http://www.nextag.com/electric-fireplace/search-html

Is an Electric Fireplace Worth it?




kat


Heating in our house is starting to get unaffordable for us. Does anyone have an Electric Fireplace in their Bedroom? Does it keep you warm at night?
Which would you recommend, electric or Fuel?
It says it uses as much Electricity as a Coffee Machine.



Answer
Having an electric fire is your bathroom would be against building regulations as electricity and water don't mix, your best option is an oil filled towel heater. I installed one last winter and left it on all the time as once they are hot they do not use much power and it kept the whole upstairs at a reasonable temperature.
Gas or coal is always cheaper than electric for all other fires, I bought my electric fires from http://www.directfiresonline.co.uk they were really helpful advising me on which ones to buy as they have different power outputs and they also got me my bathroom heater even though they don't stock them!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best all around electric fireplace to buy? (realistic, money...)?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment