Friday, July 19, 2013

What color is this? it says pecan, but Its way to dark for pecan?

best electric fireplaces at lowes on ... roth 60-in Premium Pecan Electric Fireplace 65646 - Shop at Lowes
best electric fireplaces at lowes image



J d


I just bought this fireplace and looking for flooring to match.

http://www.lowes.com/pd_328245-47166-69958_4294929250_4294937087_?productId=3260391&Ns=p_product_prd_lis_ord_nbr|0||p_product_quantity_sold|1&pl=1&currentURL=%2Fpl_Electric%2BFireplaces_4294929250_4294937087_%3FNs%3Dp_product_prd_lis_ord_nbr%7C0%7C%7Cp_product_quantity_sold%7C1%26page%3D2



Answer
Well usually if its not pecan if its darker it would usually be wall-nut!!

New fireplace problem?




KacheewyBo


I bought a new style selection electric fireplace from Lowe's a week ago, it was obviously a return or a display. We put it together tonight and noticed there were a lot of screws left and a lot of holes in the back of the fireplace, but there was no back that came with it? I thought maybe there wouldn't be because it's a wall fireplace, anyone else have this same fireplace or know if it should have a back with it? If so, I need to return it. Thanks.!


Answer
Electric free standing fireplaces have to have a back on them. I have never seen one that did not. I bet this was a display model and the back got set aside somewhere.
I would think it will be safe anyway but it will be better if you did have the back. I would talk to the store and see if they can look for it or get you a new unit.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What color is this? it says pecan, but Its way to dark for pecan?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment