Thursday, July 18, 2013

Fireplace for an apartment?

electric fireplaces at lowe's on Home Heating & Cooling Fireplaces & Stoves Electric Fireplaces and ...
electric fireplaces at lowe's image



Caroline B


I live in Iowa and it snows in the winter so it gets uncommonly cold. >.< and my apartment did not come with a fire place.. its it possible to buy a fireplace with out any destruction to my apartment? something with actual fire though, not silly little tea lights or red hot wood. I mean a nice well lit fire that I can put any where I choose, for example one in the bedroom and one in the living room, placed where I see fit? please send me any links you can! thank you!


Answer
There are tons of electric fireplaces on the market - here's link to some that Penney's has. Also check out Home Depot & Lowe's.

http://www.jcpenney.com/jcp/XGN.aspx?SearchString=electric+fireplaces&JSEnabled=false&mscssid=&cmResetCat=true&hdnOnGo=true&submit+search.x=16&submit+search.y=10

New to Fireplaces, Help?







I'm staying in a building with a fireplace that hasn't been used since last winter. This may be a stupid question, but how do I tell if it's electric or gas?
I've got some started logs from Lowe's, after I have them in the fireplace and turn it on I can light it right?
Anything I need to know before I catch myself on fire?



Answer
if its electric you definitely can't start anything as to the smoke has no where to vent..but usually if its gas the handle and push button ignitor will be on your right side of the fireplace..and why not ask a neighbor..just to be 100% as i'm quite sure someone will more than be happy to help you rather the place go up in smoke..




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Fireplace for an apartment?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment