Sunday, June 30, 2013

What temperature should your heat be on when using a gas fireplace?

electric fireplaces prices on Electric Fireplaces and Stoves
electric fireplaces prices image



littled


I have electric heating system and a gas fireplace. I'd like to start using my gas fireplace more than my electric heating since gas is supposedly cheaper. What temperature should I keep myheat on when using the fireplace?


Answer
I can't tell you that nor anyone else. You have to set your thermostat at what ever temp you feel comfortable. I would not be cold unless I can't afford to be warm. Maybe you could put a fan on your gas heater to help circulate the air. I would use the gas to heat as much but keep an eye on the price's
This answer is up to you i don't see how any of us can tell you what your heat should be set at. sorry

Just bought an electric fire - is it cheaper than running a gas fire?

Q. Hi, I've just bought one of those "modern" black glass wall mounted electric fires. It is a compromise with my husband and we thought if we went for this one, it would look very nice and as it sits on the wall it does away with the need for the whole fireplace surround/mantlepiece. You can run it just on the flame effect for as cheap as a lamp but I wondered if you had it on for heat too, would it be more expensive to run than a gas fire?
I live in the UK by the way !


Answer
it would be cheaper to run the way gas prices are going your better off getting electric i think you made the right decision.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What temperature should your heat be on when using a gas fireplace?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment