Wednesday, June 4, 2014

How can I can I get an Internet company to refund my money?




snydley124


Ok 4 months ago I ordered something from an Internet company called Fireplace Gateway for $349.00. This item was on backorder. I waited 2 months and cancelled my order since the order had not come in. Make a long story short after 10 requests to cancel and a confirmation from them that they will send my a check for my refund, still nothing. Please help. What is my next step.
I tried the number and it an answering service you have to leave a message. The refund through the credit did not work because it was past 60 days(due to the backorder)
I have emailed them over and over and they are now ignoring me.



Answer
EDIT

MMM I found you are not alone
http://www.amazon.com/Arrowflame-23-Electric-Firebox-Insert/dp/B001BL2NRU

http://www.resellerratings.com/store/Fireplace_Gateway

I think you should put a complain in the BBB, and in the Attonery General office
http://myfloridalegal.com/contact.nsf/contact?Open&Section=Attorney_General

EDIT

I think that company is just a phone and PC in some basement and they selling overpriced "made in China" stuff.

question on fire place heaters...?







does a wood burning fire place cost more electricity and expensive
than using regular room heaters...
how does fire place burning works..
is there any fuel requied to lit it or just the electricity should be OK..



Answer
If you would like to save money by using a fireplace, there are some important considerations.

The unit must have a sealed combustion chamber (doors with a fiber rope seal). If it is an open fire place, it will have little positive heating value. Open fireplaces pull warm room air up the chimney with the smoke.

You can use fire starting blocks. Amazon has a box of 100 of them for under $30:

Keeping the thermostat set down low and using a electric space heater to heat the area you are using can save significant money.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How can I can I get an Internet company to refund my money?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment