Friday, April 11, 2014

What is an electric fireplace?




aaldridge2


How would you install it and what is needed. Where can i get one? What would also be an option I dont want to have it installed by a professional, but i want to have a form of heat in an existing fireplace that is non-usable.


Answer
An Electric Fireplace is nothing more than an Electric HEATER that looks like a fireplace.I do not recommend it, as it is a waste of money.Just buy an electric heater.9/12

Electric fireplace or money?




Kerrie


My daughters birthday is coming up. Shes always said she wanted an electric fireplace so I was planning on purchasing her one. But she also loves to have money and spend it on makeup and things. Which one should I do? I can't decide.


Answer
As a seasoned mom of 4 girls that are now adults I suggest you price the fireplace and make sure it is doable. If so get that as girls and boys have a tendency to use money for items that are not the best choice like ear and body piercings. I also suggest that you tell her when she does go shopping on her own that a receipt is required for your book keeping. This detours the temptation of stealing and you don't need to bring up that word to her.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is an electric fireplace?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment