Friday, April 4, 2014

Do the electronic fireplace give the feeling of a real fireplace? I have heard that they are known as "Fake Fi?










Answer
Previously, electric fireplaces were known as fake fireplaces due to their unrealistic appearance. This has changed a lot in recent times. Modern technology allows manufacturers to build electric fires that look incredibly real. They also can include the sounds of crackling logs for extra realism.

You will find more information at the following websiteâ¦

What are the best fireplace boxes?




Patrick


I need help with the best fireplace boxes, I can't seem to find a link to any. It would help a lot, if anyone can link me to or tell me what the best fireplace boxes are. I guess it's the box that you put into the actual fireplace? I don't know. Anyways its an easy 10 points and It would help a lot.


Answer
It's a matter of taste. Here is a list:
Gas..fake logs with lit gas, convenient but expensive to run
Electric..cheaper than gas (nowadays) but looks it. gives off heat but fire is fake.
Wood burning..real as real can get but needs to be maintained, watched, and kept going
Vent-less..this is my favorite because its fake logs with real fire (gel fuel cans you pour in)
Outdoor..this could be wood burning, coal burning, or gel fuel (expensive)
Metal..(not sure) it might be fired up stones (modern)
Vent-free..needs no vent.

Fireplace boxes are called fireboxes which are fireproof constructed boxes that comes with mantels (if you don't have one) and are put into the wall or up against the wall (up or down) and well as weather proof ones outdoors.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Do the electronic fireplace give the feeling of a real fireplace? I have heard that they are known as "Fake Fi?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment