Thursday, March 6, 2014

Why should I buy an electric fireplace?




Jason


Are they efficient and how
Do they really work when
It is really cold?



Answer
like a portable plug-in fireplace, most are glorified space-heaters. I sold electric fireplaces for a while and they were nice, but the fake flames looked cheesy in my opinion.

I have a cool vintage one from the 1960s that's bright orange metal & very mod. But my style is mid-century.

I'd go gas, or there are some cool new ones that use a bio-fuel that burns really clean

I Want To Buy An Electric Fireplace?




All This a


I live in an apartment where I do not control my heat. I live in New York State, so it gets pretty cold here. It is permissable to have a fireplace and I already know the pros and cons of having one. My question is: should I go with electric or use burning gels. Which is more realistic, economical and warmer. Can anyone recommend a particular site, store or brand? I have searhed all the sites I could think of and obviously came up with almost no information. I even tried consumer rated sites. HELP! It is getting cold real fast here!


Answer
I work at a fireplace company in Ft. Worth Texas and I sell alot of electric fireplaces. The best one on the market is made by a company called Dimplex. The flame looks so much like a real flame that I have people that think it is real when they see it. The best thing is you can run it with or without heat. They also have wall mount stoves that are great for smaller rooms. I attached a few links below for you to see. They are based in Canada but I bet they have a place there for you to get it. Also look at their fireplaces & Mantel kits. I have installed more than 700 of them for a builder here and only had 2 product related service calls. If you have any questions feel free to e-mail me at pvm3@sbcglobal.net




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Why should I buy an electric fireplace?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment