Friday, March 7, 2014

How was made electric fireplace?




OligarX


I want to know more about electric fireplace, and make myself

What parts in it?
how it was made?
and I need the cheapest manufacturer.



Answer
an electric fireplace is just an electric heater in a package with a (typically opto-mechanical) display to look like a fire.

Is an electric fireplace more efficient than a baseboard heater?




Saskwatcha


I have a house that is heated by baseboard heaters and I am thinking of getting a electric fireplace for the living room. Both are 2000W. The fireplace will have a fan - which will use more energy, but spread the heat through the room faster. Which one will be more energy efficient?


Answer
accept not other answer other than no. Electric fireplaces are ornamental only




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How was made electric fireplace?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment