Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Are the portable electric fireplaces any good?




corsettesa


I had considered buying a portable fireplace, an electric one. Has anyone had experience with these, in comparison to just a standard electric heater? I know that the fireplaces are essentially heaters, but are they just as effective (all things being equal, of course). I have a room that is around 130 sq. ft. My brother enclosed it last year (it used to be just an open back-porch), and he put in heating ducts, but it is still chilly in the room. I'd like to invest in a good heater, but not spend more than $100 on it.


Answer
I did have an electric fireplace, and even though it was a 500/1500 watt model, it wasn't as effective as my space heater of the same wattage.

Oil Heating vs Electric Heating in MD?




megtrose


Hey Guys, I am looking at moving from a 1bdrm Apt. to a 2 bdr Rancher in Maryland. However the rancher has Oil heat. Does anyone know if there is a huge difference in price between oil and electric? Thanks!


Answer
electric space heater allows u to sit in warm area while rest of the house is cooler. electric fireplaces work also. ALL ELECTRIC HEATERS ARE 100% EFFICIENT SO DONT GET FOOLED BY MORE EXPENSIVE ONES! use the link below to calculate after u know your rates.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Are the portable electric fireplaces any good?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment