Thursday, March 13, 2014

I am looking for one of those electric fireplace entertainment centers for my living room?




Sarah


Where is a good place to buy a electric fireplace entertainment center


Answer
I found a great deal on the one for my house online at ElectricFireplace-EntertainmentCenter.net. The customer service was great and I love my new electric fireplace entertainment center it brings my living room to life.

Can you buy an electric peninsula fireplace?




islandally


I've been shopping around and searching online, but it seems to me that peninsula fireplaces are only available in natural gas or propane. I really hope this is not the case! I really want a fireplace and have no available walls for a typical unit. For various reasons, I am not interested in propane, natural gas, or wood burning.


Answer
I don't see why you couldn't use a wall mount on the outside of the peninsula. Why not give one of the companies a call?




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I am looking for one of those electric fireplace entertainment centers for my living room?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment