Sunday, February 9, 2014

Fireplace???




bob f


I'm looking for an electric fireplace, in oak color, and I was wondering if anyone knows of a good website that sells them for about $200? I've looked at sears, walmart, target, kmart, homedepot, and then don't really have any.......If anyone knows of a different website, please let me know.
THANK!!



Answer
www.dimplex.com.I think the black wood stove starts around $200.00 the oak fireplaces are more.Rent a center also has them and they cash sell used ones.

Hello, I am wanting a electric fireplace and i waited too long i guess. Home depot and lowes?




nursing101


and stores like that are sold out. Does anyone know any places that sell them year around? I live by Dayton Ohio but any stores would be great. Thank you
Well i could call the electric company but we installed solar panels last year so that is definelty helping with my electric. My panels can run the fireplace. But thank you anyway.



Answer
Google "Dimplex". That's the brand HD sells. Look for local distributors and start calling.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Fireplace???
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment