Thursday, December 5, 2013

how can I tell if an electric fireplace is really safe before I purchase it?

best electric fireplaces to buy on ... Buy Holiday New Year Day 2012 Devon Corner Electric Fireplace & TV
best electric fireplaces to buy image



mrvnhs


I need to buy an electric fireplace but not really sure about how trully safe they are, as in do some models catch on fire (etc.) Maybe someone out there has had some experience with a particular unit and can tell me.


Answer
look for a tag stating that it has been tested by an
independent testing laboratory,
UL approved,

Is it tacky to buy a fireplace tool set to set beside an electric fireplace?




moe520_711


An electric fireplace is obviously not real but I am considering buying a nice brass fireplace tool set just to complete the "look" if that makes any sense plus I think it would look nice beside my oak/brass electric fireplace. Any thoughts (yay or nay)would be appreciated.


Answer
I think it would be a super cute idea. Who cares if the tools aren't "necessary." The look and feel is much more important, in my opinion!

Good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: how can I tell if an electric fireplace is really safe before I purchase it?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment