Monday, September 16, 2013

What kind of heating can I expect from an electric fireplace?

electric fireplaces on Corner Electric Fireplace | Electric Fireplaces Clearance
electric fireplaces image



owen h


I was planning on adding another electric heater to my house but the electric fireplace will only be a few hundred more. Some models say they heat 400 sq. feet and it will look great in my bedroom.


Im planning on getting one that I can hold a tv and other media devices too. Anyone with experience with a website or a department store? Thanks.



Answer
an electric fireplace is pretty much equal to a space heater

in both .... area heated and cost of heating

Is an electric fireplace more efficient than a baseboard heater?




Saskwatcha


I have a house that is heated by baseboard heaters and I am thinking of getting a electric fireplace for the living room. Both are 2000W. The fireplace will have a fan - which will use more energy, but spread the heat through the room faster. Which one will be more energy efficient?


Answer
accept not other answer other than no. Electric fireplaces are ornamental only




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What kind of heating can I expect from an electric fireplace?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment