Thursday, September 5, 2013

What kind of heater should I buy to save money?

electric fireplaces for bedrooms on Wall Mount Electric Fireplace | Electric Fireplaces Clearance
electric fireplaces for bedrooms image



countryboy


I live in a one bedroom apartment with 2 very active cats. I have a large dining room and living room I never use. My question is, what kind of heater would be the safest and most energy efficient to use in one room at a time? I would like to cut down on my utility bill and not use my central heat as much.


Answer
I have 3 active cats and an electric fireplace stove that I can move from room to room. It uses far less electricity than oil or convection heaters. And my cats sit on top with no problem- it's cool to the touch and they can't knock it over. Just make sure that toys don't get knocked up against any heater.

Here's a link with more information: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/1900810/electric_fireplaces_and_fireplace_stoves.html?cat=6

Do Electric Fireplaces still look good after 5-10 yrs of use?




Electric F


We'd like to install electric rather than go to the hassle of a ventilated gas fireplace, but can't find consumer reports...
The 'flame' looks fine now, but will the 'current' still be good in 5-10yrs?



Answer
The realistic looking electric fireplaces have only been out for about five years. I purchased one five years ago and it looks and works exactly the way it did back then. I have been so thrilled with my electric fireplace, that now I have one in my kitchen, in the master bedroom and in the teen girls room, as well as having a wood fireplace in the living room. I bought dimplex. You wont be disappointed with the electric fireplace, and if you change your mind later, you can always move it to another room.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What kind of heater should I buy to save money?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment