Monday, September 2, 2013

Fireplace???

electric fireplaces kmart on ... Electric Fireplace w/ Bookcases - Appliances - Heating - Fireplaces
electric fireplaces kmart image



bob f


I'm looking for an electric fireplace, in oak color, and I was wondering if anyone knows of a good website that sells them for about $200? I've looked at sears, walmart, target, kmart, homedepot, and then don't really have any.......If anyone knows of a different website, please let me know.
THANK!!



Answer
www.dimplex.com.I think the black wood stove starts around $200.00 the oak fireplaces are more.Rent a center also has them and they cash sell used ones.

Where can I get a good Electric Fireplace TV Stand?




Kid 'Ney


I'm looking for a good and CHEAP Electric Fireplace TV Stand that I can buy from a store like walmart target or kmart. Preferably like 20-26 inches like this one:

http://www.standsandmounts.com/classicflamegothamtvstandwithelectricfireplace-26mm9313b974.aspx

But I don't want to have to order it online and the furniture store's are just too expensive. The ones online and in store are mostly in the $800-1200 rage. I'm looking to pay $500 at the most. If anyone can suggest a good place it would be helpful.

Thanks
Serious inquiries only



Answer
you don't go anywhere just visit once endlessbackyard.com and i hope you will find best quality product




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Fireplace???
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment