Saturday, August 31, 2013

Do Electric Fireplaces still look good after 5-10 yrs of use?

best electric fireplace dimplex on Amazon.com: Dimplex CFP3920BW 20-Inch Electric Fireplace, Burnished ...
best electric fireplace dimplex image



Electric F


We'd like to install electric rather than go to the hassle of a ventilated gas fireplace, but can't find consumer reports...
The 'flame' looks fine now, but will the 'current' still be good in 5-10yrs?



Answer
The realistic looking electric fireplaces have only been out for about five years. I purchased one five years ago and it looks and works exactly the way it did back then. I have been so thrilled with my electric fireplace, that now I have one in my kitchen, in the master bedroom and in the teen girls room, as well as having a wood fireplace in the living room. I bought dimplex. You wont be disappointed with the electric fireplace, and if you change your mind later, you can always move it to another room.

Hello, I am wanting a electric fireplace and i waited too long i guess. Home depot and lowes?




nursing101


and stores like that are sold out. Does anyone know any places that sell them year around? I live by Dayton Ohio but any stores would be great. Thank you
Well i could call the electric company but we installed solar panels last year so that is definelty helping with my electric. My panels can run the fireplace. But thank you anyway.



Answer
Google "Dimplex". That's the brand HD sells. Look for local distributors and start calling.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Do Electric Fireplaces still look good after 5-10 yrs of use?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment