Thursday, June 12, 2014

Electric fire place safety?




jose J


is electric fire place safe enough to leave unatended? if yes which brand is the safest?


Answer
If the fireplace is for heat 220v It should not be left unattended but if you must then the electric would be safest.
If it is just for show it is basically a light bulb. and should be fine.

220 V electric fireplace INSERTS?




Chasuriya


I'm looking for a place that I can buy an electric fireplace insert. Just the logs and no surrounding frame or mantelpiece. It needs to be 220 V and the logs and flame have to look real. Is there any place where I can order it online or a company that you know of? Thanks.

This is the perfect example of what I am looking for, only it is 120V and I need 220V.

http://www.flametex.net/dimplex/Inserts/dimplex_dfi2309.htm

I only want the log parts, no frame or mantel parts please!!



Answer
I have seen these at Lowes. I hope theres one near you.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Electric fire place safety?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment