Sunday, February 16, 2014

Thinking of buying an electric fireplace?

Q. who has one and how did you decide on the right one?


Answer
I got one last year at Costco's. I had wanted a fireplace for a long time but since a real one was out of the question I got an electric one. It also has a heater in it that blows out hot air. It was a good price and I didn't have to buy the mantel piece seprately(like I would have had to if I went to Lowe's)the whole thing came together. Its a nice cherrywood and it looks good with my x-mas stockings hanging on it. I like the look of cherrywood but they come in white, black and even have onesthat will fit in the corner. Think about where it will go first and then try to picture it. Also Costcos has a lifetime warranty on all non computor items.

How to get rid of the film on the glass on a electric fireplace ?




Dillon


I took off the glass on the fireplace to see if I could clean it with just water. And once it dries It goes right back to where it was with that film on it. I really want to figure out how to remove it. Someone please help me.


Answer
A product called Soot Out...Should do the trick,, find a store that sells wood burning stove etc, they carry such a product, it may have other names but they are all the same. Look in places like Lowe's and Walmart and home depot. You can also try, Vinegar & Water.

http://www.northlineexpress.com/fireplace-hearth/fireplace-accessories/fireplace-maintenance-items/fireplace-glass-cleaner.html




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Thinking of buying an electric fireplace?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment