Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Need help with my gas fireplace?




dopeness24


I have a gas fireplace I tried looking up youtube videos on how to start the pilot light but mine isn't the same. There is a key to turn on the gas on the wall and in the fire place there is two panels i can open one has a red valve knob and the other has some electric box thing that has a little knob i can turn on and off. There is also another on and off switch not in the bottom compartment but at the bottom of the fireplace. In the front of the fireplace there is some knob that turns on some kind of fan.Please help thanks.


Answer
Open the fireplace damper. Make sure the flue is free of obstructions and soot buildup. Turn the wall key counterclockwise to open the gas to the fireplace. Turn the red valve knob until it is parallel to the gas line. Light a long fireplace match or use a long log-lighter, holding the flame near the burner-turn the on-off knob "on" until you hear the gas blowing through the logs. The fireplace should ignite immediately. Adjust the flame to your liking with the on-off knob.

Have you ever seen the Heat Surge infomercial? Was it as amusing to you as it is to me?




Jen is don


Electric fireplaces created by the Amish, complete with "real" footage of "real" Amish people making the fireplaces!!

Never mind that the Amish don't use electricity.

And don't believe in being video taped.

And don't pierce their ears.
misslabeled I actually get my information from a friend of mine who's parents left an Amish colony. And they don't believe in being videotaped or photographed because it's prideful and "showing off," therefore "showing off" their heat surges and working in front of the camera is against what they claim to believe in.

Thanks for offering me a reason to explain that further.



Answer
funny thing about a lot of those Amish I found when I lived around them, they will use electricity, phones, cars etc...as long as it's not theirs, ie they won't pay for it or own it but will use it, seemed kinda hokey to me.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Need help with my gas fireplace?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment