Sunday, February 2, 2014

How do I turn on my electric fireplace ?

Q. OHK...So there is a knob that has Off-On-Ign-Pilot and then another to the right that has nothing on it but it turns...maybe for the high-medium-low...idk but anyways it's supposedly on because i turned something in the wall, but now idk what to do help !(: I need to get this thingy on lol(: 10 pnts for whoever gives me the answer that may help !(: Thanks(:


Answer
An electric fire place usually comes with a key that is used to turn a knob near the fire place letting gas in. Turning the knob to the left closes the gas, turning it to the right opens the gas, a switch is for the fire to be turned on after the gas is on. If the switch doesn't work then maybe BEFORE you turn on the gas, light a match (BE CAREFUL) and leave it in the fire place where the gas comes in. THEN, turn on the gas which will light the fire place. PLEASE BE CAREFUL because there are a lot of accounts where people light the match thinking that the gas is off when it is really on and end up burning themselves. I would recommend talking to a Professional about this issue before attempting anything.

What kind of heating can I expect from an electric fireplace?




owen h


I was planning on adding another electric heater to my house but the electric fireplace will only be a few hundred more. Some models say they heat 400 sq. feet and it will look great in my bedroom.


Im planning on getting one that I can hold a tv and other media devices too. Anyone with experience with a website or a department store? Thanks.



Answer
an electric fireplace is pretty much equal to a space heater

in both .... area heated and cost of heating




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do I turn on my electric fireplace ?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment