Sunday, January 19, 2014

How can I get the flames in my electric fireplace to work again?

best electric fireplace heat on Amish Heat Surge Electric Fireplace Heater- Fireless-Flameless ...
best electric fireplace heat image



chrys_foll


My electric fireplace gives off heat, the fan works but the flames won't flicker and move anymore. They just look like they are frozen in time. Any thoughts on how to get them moving?


Answer
It sound like you need to replace the flicker motor that rotates a rod with fingers on it.
As the motor turns that rod it simulates the effect of flames flickering.Thus the term flicker motor.

What kind of heating can I expect from an electric fireplace?




owen h


I was planning on adding another electric heater to my house but the electric fireplace will only be a few hundred more. Some models say they heat 400 sq. feet and it will look great in my bedroom.


Im planning on getting one that I can hold a tv and other media devices too. Anyone with experience with a website or a department store? Thanks.



Answer
an electric fireplace is pretty much equal to a space heater

in both .... area heated and cost of heating




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How can I get the flames in my electric fireplace to work again?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment