Friday, November 1, 2013

What is the best all around electric fireplace to buy? (realistic, money...)?

best electric fireplaces to buy on Artisan Yorkshire Inglenook Design - Artisan Fireplace Design Ltd
best electric fireplaces to buy image



jheil21


I wanna purchase a electric fireplace for a bedroom. I want it to look realistic and have lots of options. Low flame, high flame, heat on, heat off
Can I build a mantle around an insert?
Any info would be great!
Thanks!!



Answer
You can comparison shop and read reviews on this site.
http://www.nextag.com/electric-fireplace/search-html

how can I tell if an electric fireplace is really safe before I purchase it?




mrvnhs


I need to buy an electric fireplace but not really sure about how trully safe they are, as in do some models catch on fire (etc.) Maybe someone out there has had some experience with a particular unit and can tell me.


Answer
look for a tag stating that it has been tested by an
independent testing laboratory,
UL approved,




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best all around electric fireplace to buy? (realistic, money...)?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment