Thursday, October 31, 2013

Does anyone own an electric fireplace? How well do they put out heat?

electric fireplaces ontario canada on Cottages For Sale Haliburton: Little Gull Lake Cottage For Sale
electric fireplaces ontario canada image



lynn





Answer
I lived in a 4-bedroom house where there was an electric fireplace in the basement. Most of the winter, all I needed was the fireplace to warm up most of the upstairs! (and that's in Northeastern Ontario, Canada!!!)

Where can I get a replacement circuit board?




Steve


I am looking for a hef22 circuit board for an electric fireplace.Can anyone help with a phone #,website etc


Answer
CFM Home Products
2695 Meadowvale Blvd. ⢠Mississauga, Ontario, Canada L5N 8A3
800-668-5323




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Does anyone own an electric fireplace? How well do they put out heat?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment