Friday, October 25, 2013

What kind of heater should I buy to save money?

electric fireplace questions on .ca Dimplex� Dimplex� Alegre Electric Fireplace : Questions ...
electric fireplace questions image



countryboy


I live in a one bedroom apartment with 2 very active cats. I have a large dining room and living room I never use. My question is, what kind of heater would be the safest and most energy efficient to use in one room at a time? I would like to cut down on my utility bill and not use my central heat as much.


Answer
I have 3 active cats and an electric fireplace stove that I can move from room to room. It uses far less electricity than oil or convection heaters. And my cats sit on top with no problem- it's cool to the touch and they can't knock it over. Just make sure that toys don't get knocked up against any heater.

Here's a link with more information: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/1900810/electric_fireplaces_and_fireplace_stoves.html?cat=6

does anyone know how long it takes to fit an electric fire?




Holly


i have someone coming to fit an electric fire. i want to know how long it will take to fit because i have stuff to do. thanks
why is there no answers?



Answer
Without knowing all details, it is an impossible question. Even knowing your information - like what exactly is being fitted? A lot of electric fires are portable so take no time at all. It might be you want a coal fireplace and chimney removed that could take a few days.
Even knowing all that - without knowing the contractor nobody can say how long it would take. For example how many men? Do they know your site or might they be surprised and say, we have to wait for an unusual part.
Sorry, but you are the best person to answer your question.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What kind of heater should I buy to save money?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment