Sunday, October 20, 2013

I Want To Buy An Electric Fireplace?

best electric fireplace brands on TV Stand Electric Fireplaces: ChooseFireplacesandStoves.com - Best ...
best electric fireplace brands image



All This a


I live in an apartment where I do not control my heat. I live in New York State, so it gets pretty cold here. It is permissable to have a fireplace and I already know the pros and cons of having one. My question is: should I go with electric or use burning gels. Which is more realistic, economical and warmer. Can anyone recommend a particular site, store or brand? I have searhed all the sites I could think of and obviously came up with almost no information. I even tried consumer rated sites. HELP! It is getting cold real fast here!


Answer
I would naturally get electric for myself. I would be afraid of inhaling the fumes from the burning gels and then get an allergic reaction, or a guest might be allergic. I think an electric one would be more safer for the family and friends.

Anyone here own or have owned an electric fireplace?




moe520_711


I am considering getting one but there are so many different brands out there that it is hard for me to choose. The one I really want is made by "Orleans Furniture". Is that a good brand?


Answer
I have the small one that is black and looks like iron. I stuck it in my real fireplace and I love it. I have saved about $100 so far on my heating bill. I like the inserts you can get and I plan to get one for the upstairs with my tax return.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I Want To Buy An Electric Fireplace?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment