Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Fireplace for an apartment?

electric fireplaces jcpenney on Descargas Contacto Nosotros Clientes Servicios Home
electric fireplaces jcpenney image



Caroline B


I live in Iowa and it snows in the winter so it gets uncommonly cold. >.< and my apartment did not come with a fire place.. its it possible to buy a fireplace with out any destruction to my apartment? something with actual fire though, not silly little tea lights or red hot wood. I mean a nice well lit fire that I can put any where I choose, for example one in the bedroom and one in the living room, placed where I see fit? please send me any links you can! thank you!


Answer
There are tons of electric fireplaces on the market - here's link to some that Penney's has. Also check out Home Depot & Lowe's.

http://www.jcpenney.com/jcp/XGN.aspx?SearchString=electric+fireplaces&JSEnabled=false&mscssid=&cmResetCat=true&hdnOnGo=true&submit+search.x=16&submit+search.y=10




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Fireplace for an apartment?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment