Monday, June 23, 2014

I want to buy an electric fireplace at a store not on line where do I go?




TIM





Answer
Home Depot, Lowes, Ace Hardware, Sears, WalMart.

Bert

Can the screen on a sears free standing fireplace be replaced?




m_evelyn


We had this installed in our house before we moved in in 1986. Over the years of having a fire in it the screen as become crimped. Before anyone says to replace it with a electric fireplace or gas one I will not. Not fond of gas and don't want to pay my electric company more than I have to. If I could I would go completely off the grid.


Answer
If Sears still sells the part, then you can. Look on searspartsdirect.com You'll need the Sears model number off the fireplace.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I want to buy an electric fireplace at a store not on line where do I go?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment