Wednesday, May 7, 2014

ROKU remote problem with fireplace?




garden gir


Okay, Roku remote is changing the settings on my electric fire place. Problem is, the fire place is the entertainment center.

I tried swamping out to a different Roku but that did not work either.

Is there a way to fix this?



Answer
Find your fireplace's remote censor and cover it with tape. Or get rid of the roku and use a computer to stream online videos to your TV. BTW, that fireplace is probably going to cause all your electronics to overheat and die early.

Information/Help on Furniture Piece: Stereo/Bar/Fireplace/8Track?




allisonpec


Greetings â I am hoping you can help or point me in the right direction. I am seeking information on my grandmotherâs entertainment center. I am not sure what to call it or how to research it properly. I am looking to sell it and would like to know more about it and what to list it for.

I believe it was purchased in late 50s/early 60s. The piece has an electric fireplace, two huge doors that open to expose record player, 8-track, AM/FM stereo, pull-out bar, mirrored lit back, and glass shelving. Sides of piece have shelving and crystal lights -- about 7' tall on marble stone bottom. Speakers are covered in red velvet. Everything is in clean, working condition. I have several pictures, including these:

http://www.uploadfile.info/uploads/93c588f647.jpg

http://www.uploadfile.info/uploads/8359952a37.jpg

http://www.uploadfile.info/uploads/e53a238ee7.jpg

http://www.uploadfile.info/uploads/854a74f7ba.jpg


Thank you for any help!



Answer
Why on earth would you want to get rid of that? That is just about the coolest thing I have ever seen. I would suggest taking it to antiques road show when they come to ur area.

seriously All I could suggest is taking some pics to local antiques dealers




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: ROKU remote problem with fireplace?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment