Tuesday, May 13, 2014

220 V electric fireplace INSERTS?




Chasuriya


I'm looking for a place that I can buy an electric fireplace insert. Just the logs and no surrounding frame or mantelpiece. It needs to be 220 V and the logs and flame have to look real. Is there any place where I can order it online or a company that you know of? Thanks.

This is the perfect example of what I am looking for, only it is 120V and I need 220V.

http://www.flametex.net/dimplex/Inserts/dimplex_dfi2309.htm

I only want the log parts, no frame or mantel parts please!!



Answer
I have seen these at Lowes. I hope theres one near you.

Hello, I am wanting a electric fireplace and i waited too long i guess. Home depot and lowes?




nursing101


and stores like that are sold out. Does anyone know any places that sell them year around? I live by Dayton Ohio but any stores would be great. Thank you
Well i could call the electric company but we installed solar panels last year so that is definelty helping with my electric. My panels can run the fireplace. But thank you anyway.



Answer
Google "Dimplex". That's the brand HD sells. Look for local distributors and start calling.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: 220 V electric fireplace INSERTS?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment