Friday, February 28, 2014

What is the best all around electric fireplace to buy? (realistic, money...)?




jheil21


I wanna purchase a electric fireplace for a bedroom. I want it to look realistic and have lots of options. Low flame, high flame, heat on, heat off
Can I build a mantle around an insert?
Any info would be great!
Thanks!!



Answer
You can comparison shop and read reviews on this site.
http://www.nextag.com/electric-fireplace/search-html

I want a fire place for my apartment. Is an electric fire place just a picture of fire?










Answer
Hi, Electric fireplaces have 3D flame technology for a realistic-looking fire and they also produce heat. Check out the reviews here http://www.amazon.com/gp/search?ie=UTF8&keywords=electric%20fireplace%20heater&tag=recommended0b-20&index=garden&linkCode=ur2&camp=1789&creative=9325 Hope this helps.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best all around electric fireplace to buy? (realistic, money...)?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment