Sunday, August 11, 2013

What temperature extremes can my guinea pig handle?

electric fireplaces under 100 on Holmes HCH4051-UM ceramic heater with adjustable thermostat.
electric fireplaces under 100 image



Marzipan


I got my guinea pig a few years ago when I had an extremely climate controllable apartment-- it was pretty cheap to keep the thermostat at 70 degrees year-round. However, we just moved to a condo that has no gas, individual electric heaters in every room, and a fireplace in the main room which is harder to heat. Ringo the guinea pig is in the main room too, about four feet to the left of the fireplace, and I've noticed her huddling toward the fireplace side of the cage when I have a fire going. I turn the heater down at night and put a blanket over her cage, and I was thinking of putting a heating pad under half of her cage so she can lay on it if she wants to. I know guinea pigs don't do temperatures above eighty well, but how cold can she get, and how bad is it if she gets too cold?


Answer
My guinea pigs are seven years old and still doing strong. They're outdoor and have been subjected to less than 50 degrees. I'm from Melbourne Australia and the weather down here is known to be extremely erratic, it can get to 35 degrees in winter and 100 in the summer. Don't worry, they do fine in most temperatures. (oh, and i converted the temperatures into farenheit just for you!)

he got mad because i didn't want to have sex with him?







Ok we live in florida where itâs at least 90-100 degrees everyday. And today itâs been like 30 degrees not including the when chill. Needless to say it feels like a freakin ice box and I donât have a heater in my house and itâs even colder in the house.
My bf comes over, and heâs all over me, and I told that it was way too cold and that I wasnât in the mood.
And he told me that I didnât have to take off anything and that he would keep me warm.
And I told him that he didnât have to take off anything I would have to take off my pants. And that it was too COLD and why canât we just get under the covers and cuddle.
And after I told him no again he told me ok and he cuddled with me but he was really huffy about it. And it was kind of awkward because I could totally feel his erection on the small of my back.
Why are guys always in the mood.
What do you think?



Answer
As it was too cold,, and your house was cold itâs understandable. Considering your other post,, it fits thou he would get all huffy cause he couldnât dip his noodle. He could have been a man about it, went out any bought you an electric heater so you would at least be warm in your home. But,, no he whines cause heâs got wood and you arenât interested in him putting it in your fireplaceâ¦.
Your,, boy/child friend is a M O R O N !
I posted this in your last post question

Your boyfriend has some psychological P R O B L E M S !!!
Itâs ok that he gets naked and has SEX with you but walking around naked is âdisturbingâ to him??? He IS N U T S !!
There is nothing better than a womanâs body. And heâs uncomfortable looking at you naked??
Heâs a whacko,,,
You can do better than him !!
Ask him why he is ASHAMED of YOUR BODY??? Good enough to sex you up,, but Canât stand looking at you naked????
Heâs a L O S E R W H A C K O !!!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What temperature extremes can my guinea pig handle?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment