Wednesday, August 7, 2013

I am looking for a fireplace for my screened in porch. Which would be best ventless gel fuel or wood pellets.?

electric fireplaces ventless on Shopzilla Ventless Gas Fireplace Fireplaces Mantels Shopping | Home ...
electric fireplaces ventless image



WHIPPETS7


Which looks most realistic, gives off best heat, and is safe to use?


Answer
There are many concerns out there about the ventless fireplaces in general in terms of how safe it is to recirculate the air. If you have the screens open, it probably would be fine, but I wouldn't do it in an enclosed space. I would lean toward the pellets or there are many realistic electric fireplaces. Not the same thing, but you could put it anywhere.

Ventless fireplaces...which is more realistic?




All This a


Should I buy an electric fireplace, the ones that burn the gel or any other kind you can think of.


Answer
The ones that hook up to natural gas or propane are the most realistic looking, the gel burners are next. These types do put out a small amount of fumes and smell though. The electric are very safe without fumes, but they don't produce very much heat, I want you to keep those legs warm.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I am looking for a fireplace for my screened in porch. Which would be best ventless gel fuel or wood pellets.?
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thank FOr Coming TO My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment